Aesthetic BTN Skin and Appearance Clinic
Aesthetic Specialists. Skincare Experts.
Read our Terms, Conditions and Legal Disclaimers
Aesthetic BTN Limited ("us", "we", or "our") is a cosmetic skincare and medical aesthetics clinic providing services for "you" (the service user). We are fully qualified and insured to provide the services we offer.
Aesthetic BTN Limited is not a private clinic for treating medical skin conditions. Any active or worsening medical skin conditions should be reviewed by a general practitioner, dermatologist or other medical professional appropriately qualified to diagnosed and treat medical skin conditions.
This page informs you of our terms, conditions and legal disclaimers of the services we provide.
* Appointments are required for all our consultations, treatments and aftercare.
* Appointment may be arranged, rearranged or cancelled by you by contacting us via telephone on 01273 457 746, via email at email@example.com, or via our online booking service through our website www.brightonskinclinic.co.uk.
* Appointments are arranged or re-arranged at our discretion, according to availability and suitability as determined by us.
* Appointment may be cancelled by you at any time without explanation.
* Appointment may be cancelled by us at our discretion at any time.
* Consultations are provided on an appointment-only basis.
* Our consultations are not intended as a replacement of the review of active or worsening medical skin conditions by an appropriately qualified medical practitioner.
* We reserve the right to refuse, cancel or terminate any consultation at any time for any reason we deem appropriate.
* Undertaking a consultation with you does not oblige us to offer or provide any treatment or further service to you if we deem it unsuitable for any reason.
* Treatments are provided on an appointment-only basis.
* Our treatments are not intended to augment or replacement medical treatment of active or worsening medical skin conditions. Such conditions should be reviewed by an appropriately qualified medical practitioner.
* We reserve the right to refuse, cancel or terminate treatments at any time if we deem a treatment to be contraindicated, inappropriate, unnecessary or in any other way contrary to your best interests.
* The price of our treatments will vary depending on factors including the cost of products used, the type and amount of product required, and the time required to perform that treatment. The final price of treatment will be that which is agreed between us and you prior to treatment being undertaken.
* The price of treatment is payable prior to treatment being undertaken.
* Gift cards may be redeemed against the cost of any of the services as specified on the card. These services are not interchangeable with any other services that are not specified.
* Possession of a gift card does not guarantee the bearer of being offered a particular treatment or entitle the bearer to demand a particular treatments from us. Treatments are provided at our discretion and may be refused by us in the event that we deem a treatment to be unsuitable for any reason.
* The replacement of lost or stolen gift cards is at our discretion, and is not guaranteed.
* The use of gift cards that have been provided by us free of charge for promotional purposes is limited to one per person per transaction.
* Gift cards that have been provided by us free of charge for promotional purposes may not be used in conjunction with any other special offers, unless we decide otherwise.
* The use of gift cards that have been provided by us free of charge for promotional purposes is limited to one per person per twelve-month period.
* Gift cards that have been provided by us may not be converted into cash of equivalent value, with the exception of refunds as described below.
* Any gift cards either purchased from us or provided by us free of charge are intended for use by you or by someone you may choose to give it to. They are not for the sale or re-sale by you to another person or organisation.
* In the event that the value of a gift card exceeds the price of the services or products for which it is being used, no cash refund will be provided to settle the discrepancy in value.
* The value of a gift card may be split between the cost of different services, at our discretion.
* Refund for gift cards that have been purchased from us will be provided only with proof of purchase from us and within 28 days of purchase. Refunds will only be made to the original mode of purchase.
* Gift cards cannot be used beyond the date of expiry as displayed in the card.
* Any gift card that has been damaged, tampered with, or in other ways altered so that the information displayed on the gift card does not appear as it was when the gift card was provided by us, or any gift card that appears to be illegitimate, will be rejected by us at our discretion.
* In cases of emergency that may be related to a treatment you have received from us, you should immediately contact us on 01273 457 746 for further advice.
* In cases of emergency that may be related to a treatment you have received from us in which you are unable to contact us, you should seek urgent review from the emergency medical services in your area.
* In cases of emergency, that may be related to a treatment you have received from us, in which we are unable to attend to you ourselves or arrange for another suitably qualified skincare and aesthetics practitioner to attend to you in a timely manner, you should seek urgent review from the emergency medical services in your area.
* In cases of emergency that may be related to a treatment you have received from another skincare or medical aesthetics practitioner, you should attempt to contact that practitioner first for advice, or seek review from the emergency medical services in your area. We are unable to provide review of acute complications or emergencies relating to services provided by another practitioner.
* Complaints may be raised with us directly either via telephone on 01273 457 746, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing to Aesthetic BTN, 3 Queen's Place, Brighton BN1 4JY
* We will endeavour to respond to your complaint as soon as is practicable, and within a period of no more than 14 days from receipt of the complaint
* We may respond to or comments on complaints raised on publicly available social media platforms, but will not work with individuals concerned to resolve complaints raised in this manner. Any persons seeking to resolve a complaint against us should raise the complaint via the channels mentioned above.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us:
* By email: email@example.com
* By visiting this page on our website: https://aestheticbtn.co.uk
Aesthetic BTN Skin and Appearance Clinic
3 Queen's Place, Brighton BN1 4JY
©2019 Aesthetic BTN Ltd