Read Our Terms, Conditions and Legal Disclaimers
Aesthetic BTN ("us", "we", or "our") is a cosmetic skincare and medical aesthetics clinic providing services for "you" (the service user). We are fully qualified and insured to provide the services we offer.
This page informs you of the terms and conditions of use and the legal disclaimers of the services we provide.
Aesthetic BTN is not a private clinic for treating medical skin conditions. Any active or worsening medical skin conditions should be reviewed by a general practitioner, dermatologist or other medical professional appropriately qualified to diagnosed and treat medical skin conditions.
Provision of our services takes place only during our "opening hours" (08:00-20:00 Monday to Saturday, excluding public holidays).
DATA PROTECTION AND CONFIDENTIALiTY
* Adhering to data protection legislation and clinician-patient confidentiality is of the utmost importance to us.
* During any consultations, treatments or follow-ups we undertake with you, we may ask you for personal information about your health, behaviours, lifestyle or psychological wellbeing, where we deem it relevant to the consultation or treatment we are undertaking with you.
* Any personal information you share with us will be treated with the strictest confidence in accordance with clinician-patient confidentiality and data protection legislation. We will not divulge your information to anyone outside of our organisation, unless at your request and with your explicit and written consent.
* We will hold relevant personal information about you, including consultation and treatment photographs, electronically in our secure and licensed patient records software. The developer of this software may be required to access your file from time-to-time for software maintenace purposes only. Software developers are bound by data protection and confidentiality legislation within their jurisdiction.
* You can request a copy of the information we hold about you at any time.
Appointments, Cancellations and Non-attendance
* Appointments are required for all our consultations, treatments and aftercare.
* Appointments may be arranged and rearranged by you by contacting us via telephone on 01273 457 746, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or via our online booking service through our website www.aestheticbtn.co.uk.
* Appointments are arranged or re-arranged at our discretion, according to availability and suitability as determined by us.
* Appointments may be cancelled by us at any time at our discretion.
* Appointments may be cancelled by you at any time by calling us on 01273 457 746 or by emailing us at email@example.com
* Notices of cancellation sent to us outside of our opening hours (as defined above) will not be received by us until our next time of opening.
* "Short-notice cancellation" of appointments is defined as any notice of cancellation (by either telephone call, email, answerphone message or letter) received by us within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment time.
* Short-notice cancellation of any appointment where a fee or deposit has been pre-paid may result in non-refund of part or all of the money that has been paid to us so as to cover the costs of lost appointment time, the costs of treatment products and equipment that have been pre-ordered, or other costs that may have been incurred by us as a result of the non-attendance of the appointment. This is at our discretion.
* Failure by you to attend an appointment where a fee or deposit has been pre-paid, may result in a non-refund of part or all of the money that has been paid to us so as to cover the costs of lost appointment time, the costs of treatment products and equipment that have been pre-ordered, or other costs that may have been incurred by us as a result of the non-attendance of the appointment. This is at our discretion.
* Consultations are provided on an appointment-only basis.
* Our consultations are not intended as a replacement of the review of active or worsening medical skin conditions by an appropriately qualified medical practitioner.
* We reserve the right to refuse, cancel or terminate any consultation at any time for any reason we deem appropriate.
* Undertaking a consultation with you does not oblige us to offer or provide any treatment or further service to you if we deem it unsuitable for any reason.
* Treatments are provided on an appointment-only basis.
* Our treatments are not intended to augment or replace medical treatment of active or worsening medical skin conditions. Such conditions should be reviewed by an appropriately qualified medical practitioner.
* We reserve the right to refuse, cancel or terminate treatments at any time if we deem a treatment to be contraindicated, inappropriate, unnecessary or in any other way contrary to your best interests.
* The prices of our treatments will vary depending on factors such as the cost of products used, the type and amount of product required, and the time required to perform that treatment. The final price of treatment will be that which is agreed between us and you prior to treatment being undertaken.
* The price of treatment is payable prior to treatment being undertaken.
* Subscriptions are intended to make the cost of treatment packages more manageable for you and to provide combinations of treatments and products for a reduced price. The monthly cost of any particular subscription does not directly correlate to the costs of individual treatments and products included in the package. Products and treatments cannot be purchased for an equivalent reduced price outside of a subscription.
* The number and types of treatments and products that will be provided as part of a subscription package will be that agreed between you and us prior to you undertaking your subscription.
* The term of the subscription is that period of time for which it is due to last. This will be determined and agreed between you and us prior to you undertaking your subscription package.
* For subscription packages that are due to last a fixed term (e.g. six months), the subscription will not automatically continue on a rolling monthly basis once the term of the subscription has ended. If you wish to continue with a subscription then it must be renewed with us once the term of the subscription has ended.
* Fees are payable at the beginning of each month during the term of the subscription.
* Failure to pay fees will result in cancellation of the subscription by us. All further treatments will be cancelled and no further products will be provided
* In the event that products provided to you as part of a subscription package become lost or stolen, no replacement will be provided without payment in full for the costs of the replacement products.
* We reserve the right to refuse, cancel or terminate any subscription package at any time if we deem it to be unsuitable for any reason.
Cancellation of your subscription package
If you change your mind about becoming a subscriber, you may cancel your subscription within the first 14 days of signing up and you will receive a full refund, provided that:
- any products that have been supplied to you as part of your subscription package are returned to us sealed in their original packaging and in a saleable condition*
- no clinic treatments have been provided
We are unable to provide a refund once products have been opened or once you had your first clinic treatment.
* ‘Saleable condition’ is defined as any product that remains in its original packaging with an intact seal, that has been stored appropriately in a cool environment away from direct sunlight, and that has not been opened, used, damaged, altered or otherwise tampered with. Any products that do not meet criteria cannot be returned. This is at our discretion.
* Gift cards may be redeemed against the cost of any of the services as specified on the card. These services are not interchangeable with any other services that are not specified.
* Possession of a gift card does not guarantee the bearer of being offered a particular treatment or entitle the bearer to demand a particular treatments from us. Treatments are provided at our discretion and may be refused by us in the event that we deem a treatment to be unsuitable for any reason.
* The replacement of lost or stolen gift cards is at our discretion, and is not guaranteed.
* The use of gift cards that have been provided by us free of charge for promotional purposes is limited to one per person per transaction.
* Gift cards that have been provided by us free of charge for promotional purposes may not be used in conjunction with any other special offers, unless we decide otherwise.
* The use of gift cards that have been provided by us free of charge for promotional purposes is limited to one per person per twelve-month period.
* Gift cards that have been provided by us may not be converted into cash of equivalent value, with the exception of refunds as described below.
* Any gift cards either purchased from us or provided by us free of charge are intended for use by you or by someone you may choose to give it to. They are not for the sale or re-sale by you to another person or organisation.
* In the event that the value of a gift card exceeds the price of the services or products for which it is being used, no cash refund will be provided to settle the discrepancy in value.
* The value of a gift card may be split between the cost of different services, at our discretion.
* Refund for gift cards that have been purchased from us will be provided only with proof of purchase from us and within 28 days of purchase. Refunds will only be made to the original mode of purchase.
* Gift cards cannot be used beyond the date of expiry as displayed in the card.
* Any gift card that has been damaged, tampered with, or in other ways altered so that the information displayed on the gift card does not appear as it was when the gift card was provided by us, or any gift card that appears to be illegitimate, will be rejected by us at our discretion.
* In cases of emergency that may be related to a treatment you have received from us, you should immediately contact us on 01273 457 746 for further advice.
* In cases of emergency that may be related to a treatment you have received from us in which you are unable to contact us, you should seek urgent review from the emergency medical services in your area.
* In cases of emergency, that may be related to a treatment you have received from us, in which we are unable to attend to you ourselves or arrange for another suitably qualified skincare and aesthetics practitioner to attend to you in a timely manner, you should seek urgent review from the emergency medical services in your area.
* In cases of emergency that may be related to a treatment you have received from another skincare or medical aesthetics practitioner, you should attempt to contact that practitioner first for advice, or seek review from the emergency medical services in your area. We are unable to provide review of acute complications or emergencies relating to services provided by another practitioner.
* Complaints may be raised with us directly either via telephone on 01273 457 746, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing to Aesthetic BTN, 3 Queen's Place, Brighton BN1 4JY.
* We will endeavour to respond to your complaint as soon as is practicable, and within a period of no more than 14 days from receipt of the complaint
* We may respond to or comment on complaints raised on publicly available social media platforms, but will not work with individuals concerned to resolve complaints raised in this manner. Anyone seeking to resolve a complaint against us should raise the complaint via the channels mentioned above.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us:
* By telephone: 01273 457 746
* By email: email@example.com
* Though our website: https://aestheticbtn.co.uk/contact-us/